By Bhavani Prakash Jose Raymond is Executive Director of Singapore Environment Council (SEC), one of the leading environmental NGOs in Singapore. Before he joined SEC in September 2011, he had a varied career that enables him to forge multiple stakeholder relationships. As an award winning journalist with Mediacorp for 12 years, he was particularly keen on taking up causes [...]
By Bhavani Prakash Tania Ellis runs The Social Business Company with the objective of inspiring and guiding companies and entrepreneurs to engage in or develop innovative solutions that create both economic and social value. A recognized public speaker, strategic business advisor, and author of the internationally acclaimed book, The New Pioneers, Ellis wrote her Executive MBA dissertation on [...]
Third Wave Power, a Singaporean cleantech start-up, aspires to provide affordable and innovative renewable power solutions that serve portable energy needs in both urban and rural areas. A few months back they launched their flagship product, mPowerpad, a portable solar charger, that also doubles up as a radio, a reading light, an insect repellent and [...]
Universum is a global employer branding and talent attraction company present in 12 locations on 5 continents. Headquartered in Stockholm, the company has regional HQs in New York, Basel and Singapore. Their unique strength lies in the feedback they garner from more than 500,000 students and professionals worldwide, which gives them the expertise to publish [...]
By Bhavani Prakash In 1992 the world agreed a Climate Change Convention at the UN. Its objective is to halt the rising concentration of Greenhouse Gas [GHG] in the atmosphere at a level that is low enough not to trigger dangerous rates of climate change. By 1995 the Convention had been ratified by a sufficient number [...]
- Dr Andreas Birnik: Weaving Sustainability into an MBA Programme
- Mok Chee Hong: Singapore Certified Green IT Professional (SCGP)
- Joshua Freedman: Emotional Intelligence and its relevance for Green Talent
- Joe Brewer: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Complex Issues
- Salman Zafar: Prospects for Bioenergy and WTE as a career
- Report: Unburnable Carbon – Are the world’s financial markets carrying a carbon bubble?
- Gen Y and finding meaning in work: 21 year old engineering student distributes solar lights in India
- CDP Global 500 Report 2011: Accelerating Low Carbon Growth
- Is biomass the silver bullet we are looking for?
- Renewables 2011 Global Status Report: Jobs in Renewable Energy